We are on a mission to develop a single digital platform that is used as a powerful tool to connect, communicate, collaborate, inspire and recognise citizen and community action.
Our Plymouth is right at the beginning of its journey and we have achieved a lot, but we can do more. A lot more and very quickly with your help. On this site you can:
- Register as a volunteer
- As a citizen search for volunteering opportunities
- As a community organisation, post volunteering opportunities.
We get excited about improving citizen and community engagement across the city of Plymouth. Here’s why…
- We believe that our digital platform can empower citizens to become more active & engaged participants in their city
- We can create a place where community organisations and citizens can gather to jointly solve their own challenges
- We can support citizens and community organisations to be more involved in the decisions that effect them
- We can facilitate joined up thinking across the city leading to new relationships, new connections and new innovation
- Through digital, we can remove the barriers to community involvement
With our partners, we are striving to create a more sustainable model of engagement whereby citizens take control of their own communities using a digital platform to enable.
Our Plymouth is a CIC and has a wealth of experience and deep expertise focused on delivering social impact and value.
Board of Directors
Dave Young – Managing Director – Una Group
Jenny Bishop – Head of Marketing & Communications – RIO
Chris Forster – Transforming Plymouth Together
Paul Coles – English Regions Director – BT Group
Matt Bell – Chief Executive – Plymouth Octopus Project
Ann Holman – Interim Executive Director
Martin Mills – Project Manager
Our Plymouth would like to say thanks to the support of our key partners: